393 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, MA
Chardonnay’s… There are so many things we could say about Chardonnay’s…
This happy-hour favorite among locals has one very star-studded menu. We’re talking *diversity*. In the mood for seafood? Chardonnay’s. Looking for comfort food? Chardonnay’s. Only Italian will do? Chardonnay’s. Carnivore cravings? You guessed it—Chardonnay’s.
We’ve never had a poor experience at Chard’s and we’ve tried almost everything on the menu. Not only do these chefs have the most delicious recipes, but their specials and features are also what makes them so unique. On Margarita Monday, enjoy a life-sized marg with a free, delicious appetizer. On 2 for $22 Tuesday, patrons can get an app and entrée—such as my favorite Lobster Cardinale and Orange-Ginger Salmon—for only $22. Every day Happy Hours feature half-priced apps. Also, their “Take n’ Bake” pizzas are out of this world.
Chardonnay’s is a short 10 minute drive from Providence. Give this one a shot ASAP.
- Cuisine: Everything
- Price: $$
- Setting: Dark, sexy, lively; great bar and high-top section; romantic yet still a hot-spot for singles
- Appetizer: Pizza Verde (not on menu anymore, but will cook on request. Pizza with greens and balsamic drizzle. Amazing)
- Poultry: Chicken Gorgonzola
- Red Meat: Grilled filet topped with sautéed onions and Gorgonzola (out of this world)
- Pasta/Seafood: Lobster Cardinale